05 Jun WHY SHOULD A WEBSITE BE SEO FRIENDLY?
Why Should a Website Be SEO Friendly?
- Every day, two million posts are published on WordPress alone. Therefore, ranking on the first page of Google search results can be a deciding factor for your business success.
- SEO is the process of ranking high on the unpaid section of search results known as Organic listings. It involves optimizing content around a particular keyword to show up as a top result.
- There are three integral players in this process, namely, the publisher (you), the search engine (Google), and the searcher (end-user).
- You need SEO to make Google include your post as the top result when the end-user searches that keyword.
- The reasons why a website should be SEO-friendly are apparent.
Enhance User Experience
- SEO strategies enhance user experience by providing answers to common customer concerns.
- By creating content around such concerns, the publisher turns SEO into a powerful tool to drive traffic and improve the customer experience.
- Improving site speed and focusing on mobile-friendliness, which are powerful SEO strategies, can help enhance the user experience.
Capture Attention of the Search Engine
- Updating old content can help a publisher boost search engine traffic.
- In Google’s algorithm, you are more likely to gain traffic by updating your content with SEO to make it more appealing.
- When the search engine views your content favorably, you will rank higher in search results.
- The main goal for digital marketers is to improve customer engagement. SEO-friendly websites are more likely to reach more people through search results.
- These pages are more likely also to generate comments from visitors. It allows them to spend more time on the site and share the content with their friends.
- SEO strategies ensure a search engine quickly finds content or a web page.
- Once your site appears at the top of the ranking, the end-user will be able to see more content on your website.
- Ranking higher on search results allows customers to be familiar with your products and services.
- When a website ranks higher on search results, it can convert more people as long as it maintains the top position.
- Spending money on a digital presence can be fruitful.
- The relationship between ROI and SEO efforts can be easily demonstrated and established.
- SEO strategies lower advertising costs and deliver the best ROI.
- SEO gets you into the first page in the search results, where you can generate more traffic.
- It also helps target customers who will engage with your brand now and do not require time for convincing.
- SEO involves mapping the customer journey and identifying concerns at each stage, then creating content focused on answering these concerns.
- It also involves providing related images and videos, supporting text, easy navigation, and mobile-friendliness.
- These strategies can help boost credibility, increase website traffic, and improve brand visibility.